Love story-2

I would like to share my story with you all.

This is the story which started on a bright sunny dayof year 2003, while I was in a Cyber cafe in Bangalore, INDIA and she was in Mahrashtra INDAI.
I remember the first IDS we used.. also….. we understood eachother so quickly as if we were knowing eachother from ages.

Slowly slowly the understanding developed to liking, to trust to love and love to unconditional Care..

But being students we couldnot meet for 2 years and skyfull of love was created only by means of phone/sms and mails accordingly.

At time we never thought we are away from eachother although there was a distance of more than 2000+kms.

She loved my anger & ignored my mistakes… because of tid bits here n there,we almost had broken our relation twice but with her patience and calm approach to my pure/caring love we are together again .

We then first time met when I started a longest journey of my life where even a fraction of second was enlarged as I was travelling to see her.

We met in SHIRIDI, and were amazed to see eachothers love in eachothers eyes.

The story further grew stronger, meeting and departing made the relation more stronger.

She also travelled to see me almost five times ignoring the world around.

Smiles, care, gifts, and love talents and authority made us to realize that we are just made for eachother.. and we are upto taking firm deszn of life to be with eachother till we grow to death along with eachothers love…………………..

I LOVE YOU MY BULBUL SO MUCH… AM HAPPY & PROUD THAT YOU HELPED ME IN DISCOVERING MY PRINCESS BACK TO MA ARMS N CLOSE TO MY HEART BEATS….

BUDU, RINKU,SONU, CHOTU BECHA,DR

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love story-9

Love story-10

Love story-8