Love story-10

My love story,now i am 32yrs old,it all started in the year 1999 when i started working,i had troubled childhood fought everything to find a job,i had friend who invited me for a picnic on a weekend with her friends,that is when i saw her the firsttime,the moment i saw her my heart started beating fast,she was introduced to me did not talk much  that day but while returning back she came with me in the bike so we started talk casually
she was 1 year younger to me,from the next day onwards i started meeting her regurarly whenever possible,after a month she  proposed to me,i did say no even though i loved her because i was not rich not educated earning very small money where she was from a rich familya i was living alone at a construction building did not even have a proper place to stay,i told her everything about me.But she did not leave me kept on telling me that she loves me.finally i said yes,i loved her very much as she was the only one for me in this world,i used to work 16 hours a day to earn some extra money so that i could afford to spend on her.She completed her studies for 3 years we were together she was god to me i worshipped her.But suddenly she started avoiding me,i used to wait for her but she never used to turn up nor answer my phone call
love

I met one of her friend & asked her she told me that she was going around with another guy whom she had met recently.Finally one day i met her asked her why she was avoiding me
she told me that she was not interested in me anymore she is getting married to the other guy as he is rich,owns a car,own house & give all luxury she wants in life which i cannot give her.I did not know what to do after hearing this i fell on her feet begged her not to leave me as i have no one except her in this world.But one word she said to me ****** broke me,I promised her will never show ugly face to her.From then on my life has become a hell.I came to know she got married to other guy.Its been 7years now since i have seen her i dont blame her as she was right i couldnt have given her a luxurious life even if i worked for 24 hrs.
TILL I DIE I WILL LOVE HER

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love story-9

Love story-8

Love story-1